Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winter things for boys to do...


We talk a lot about alternatives to video games and television and of course reading is an area we want to encourage for imagination and thinking. With that in mind I'm going to take a second to plug the Christian Action Adventures I sponsor for boys.
Two things; one is they can read the Boardunders series, answer the questions on the books and get a free Boardunders t-shirt.


second is encouraging them to try and write a Christian Action Adventure Book and I will publish it for them if they win the writing contest.
If you contact me at the www.christianactionadventures.com web site I'll send the first book of either series for free and guarantee your son will read it...I feel that strongly that this is a ministry that is important.
David and Goliath was a Christian Action Adventure story and boys remember the message!

No comments:

Post a Comment